Oxylabs is the best Residential Proxies for large-scale data gathering. This is one of the best
solutions for commercial purposes. Instead of focusing on small-scale use cases, Oxylabs pitches its service for
big business use cases such as ad verification, brand protection, and SEO monitoring. What makes it worth giving a
try is its global coverage. Spread out in more than 180 countries.
Oxylabs has a long list of products that include residential proxies, data center proxies, mobile, ISP, and SOCKS5
proxies. Oxylabs’ datacenter proxies start at $180/month for 100 US datacenter IPs or $1.8/IP. The cost reduces
down to $1.2/IP with its top-end $6000/month plan that includes 5000 US IPs. Residential proxies start at
$300/month and offer 20 GB of bandwidth, which comes to $15/GB. Or you can get 1 TB at $5,000/month, which
translates to only $5/GB. With these high starter prices, there are free trials available if you contact the
Key Features of Oxylabs’ Proxies
- Proxy Protocols: Their proxy server mainly supports HTTP, SOCKS5, HTTPS.
- Location: Geo-targeting allows you to work at the country, state, or city level for maximum
flexibility. It is based on multiple locations and covers the entire world and targets the Country, City, and
- Proxy Types: Datacenter and Residential (Static, rotating) are proxy types.
- Price: Its pricing starts from $300/month for 20GB for residential proxies.
- Payment options: Credit card, wire transfer, AliPay, PayPal. It comes with a 7-day trial
period and a 3-day refund time.
- 24/7 Assistance: Oxylabs offers 24/7 live chat support if you want to talk to a real person
immediately. You can also email their sales representatives, or you can search their documentation and FAQ for
answers you might have.
- Authentication: Whitelisted IP and user:pass.
- Extras: API and scraping tools.
- Customizable: Oxylabs offers custom-made configurations to cater to the client’s
requirements. They also assure 99.9% up-time.
Oxylabs Residential Proxies Performance Test
Performance is the key factor to keep into account while choosing a proxy server or any other product for your
business. We tested Oxylabs’ rotating residential proxies with the main target being a Cloudflare server in the
US, but we also ran several thousand requests with popular targets like Facebook, Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Google...
And however you set up your requests, Oxylabs claims excellent performance, with an average 99.2% success rate.
And the response time was amazing as well, taking less than 1 second on average to reach for a server in the US.
Only Smartproxy and Bright Data can compare with these results.
Note: We have published a blog about the Best Proxy Provider of 2022 for you, so you can look up and decide which proxy will fit best with your work.
Oxylabs Pros and Cons
Before jumping into any decision, it’s essential to figure out both pros and cons of the Oxylabs products and
determine whether it works well for your business or not.
Oxylabs proxies are perfect for SEO, data verification, price monitoring, and ad verification. You can easily
integrate them in-house. They have a low failure rate and they always have high uptime and support is guaranteed.
Low latency means you won't get tired of switching between your servers frequently.
- Stable & reliable with premium proxy resources: It not just assures excellent performance
but also guarantees data integrity and safety.
- Best overall performance with high success rate: Oxylabs is known to deliver performance to
their customers and scale up their business within the least possible time. Requests succeeded over 99% of the
time, so the only thing holding you back will be your automation setup.
- Premium customer support: The team is fully dedicated to their job and would be happy to
assist you in the hour of need. The reply in live chat came in about 2 minutes, which is considerably
impressive. The support speaks in English, Russian, Chinese, and Lithuanian.
- Global Coverage: The best part about Oxylabs is that they have a pool of 1 Million Data
Center IPs along with the Residential Proxy Networks right with 10 Million residential IPs in more than 180
countries all over the world.
- Next-Gen Residential Proxies: automatically retry failed requests, overcome CAPTCHAs and
with different layouts. As a result, you receive processed data with a 100% success rate.
- Lacking pricing options: Oxylabs charges $300 for 20 GB which means $15 per 1GB. This is really expensive and
will surely shake the financial budget of the start-ups and mid-sized businesses. But the service also comes
with tiered plans that get more budget-friendly if you go for a long-term commitment.
Overall, Oxylabs stand among the best peer-to-peer residential proxies on the market. If you're
looking for a proxy server to assist you with business intelligence, brand protection, marketing research, and ad
verification, Oxylabs is the one for you. Although with its high starter fees, bandwidth costs and
steeper-than-average learning curve mean it's overkill for most small-scale and freelancer projects. But if you
need a top-quality provider and you'll make good use of its many features, then Oxylabs should be right at the top
of your proxy provider shortlist. You’ll receive good service, and even more importantly – one that’s reliable.
The proxies really are top-notch, and so is the scraping tool. In return, you will have to pay more than other
We also post an article about reviewing GeoSurf Proxies. You can read about it here.
Using Oxylabs with Hidemyacc will certainly give you the best protection and anonymity for your profiles'
accounts. Hidemyacc software will help you hide original computer parameters and create multiple new computer
parameters for each profile, supporting users to access the internet with multiple accounts without being
detected. Download Hidemyacc and start your 7-day trial now!
If you have any further questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to contact us via Telegram, Skype, or
Facebook Messenger support.