Welcome to Hidemyacc Terms of Service!
We know it’s tempting to skip these Terms of Service, but it’s important to establish what you can expect from us as you use Hidemyacc software - Copyright belongs to ONEADX CO., LTD - and what we expect from you.
Throughout the “Terms”: “Hidemyacc”, “OneAdx”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to ONEADX CO., LTD.
What’s covered in these terms
These terms include the following topic headings:
- What you can expect from us, which describes how we provide and develop our services.
- What we expect from you, which establishes certain rules for using our services.
- Content in OneAdx services, which describes the intellectual property rights to the content you find in our services — whether that content belongs to you, OneAdx, or others.
- In case of problems or disagreements, which describes other legal rights you have, and what to expect in case someone violates these terms.
BY ACCEPTING THIS “TERMS”, AND/OR BY USING HIDEMYACC SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONEADX CO., LTD.
Hidemyacc provides virtual browser profiles services, including creating, managing, sharing and using multiple browser profiles in one or several devices, controlling browser and device fingerprints and related services as described further on our website:https://hidemyacc.com/.
We offer our Site, including all the information, tools and services available, conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated in this Terms of Services (“Terms”). Please read this “Terms” carefully. Your use of Hidemyacc Services is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of this “Terms''.
The Sites, Services, and Software are operated by ONEADX CO., LTD.
It is always best in case of technical support to contact our customer support directly via Facebook, Telegram, or Skype.
Terms of Services
- Software Subscriptions:
1a. ONEADX CO., LTD grants to Client and Client accepts from us, a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access and use and permit Authorized User to access and use Hidemyacc software solely for Client’s internal business use. Hidemyacc should not be used by Client or by Authorized Users for, on the behalf, third parties that are not authorized under this “Terms”. Clients shall use their best efforts to ensure that the Authorized Users use Hidemyacc in accordance with the terms and conditions of ONEADX CO., LTD.
1c. Any negotiation settled between OneAdx and Client shall be private, Client shall not share private negotiations with other clients. We reserve the right to cancel a negotiation for any reason without notice including if it is determined that the Client has violated this section.
- Intellectual Property Rights
2a. Client acknowledges that all right, title, and interest in and to ONEADX CO., LTD and Hidemyacc Software, together with its codes, sequences, derivative works, organization, structure, interfaces, any documentation, data, trade names, trademarks, or other related materials (collectively, called “OneAdx IP”), is, and at all times shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of ONEADX CO., LTD. OneAdx IP contains trade secrets and proprietary information owned by ONEADX CO., LTD and is protected by United States copyright laws (and other laws relating to intellectual property). Except the right to use Hidemyacc, as expressly provided herein, this “Terms” does not grant to Client any rights to, or in, patents, copyrights, database rights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) or any other rights or licenses with respect to the OneAdx’s Services or Hidemyacc Software.
2b. Client shall not attempt, or directly or indirectly allow any Authorized User or other third party to attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer, download, transmit or distribute all or any portion of OneAdx Services and/or Hidemyacc Software in any form or media or by any means.
- Subscription Fee/ Pricing
3a. Client shall pay to OneAdx the accrued costs of the services for the duration that Client has chosen. The Client agrees to the pricing conditions set forth within hidemyacc.com upon acceptance of this agreement. (See https://hidemyacc.com/pricing).
3b. The Subscription Fee for the first Subscription Period, (the immediate date following the 7 day trial period through the last day of the month), on commencement of the term of this “Terms”, shall be paid on the Effective Date of the first day of the following month. The Subscription Fee for all subsequent Subscription Periods of the term of this Agreement shall be paid to OneAdx on the first day of each subsequent Subscription Period, pursuant to subsection 3d, below.
3c. The amount of the Subscription Fee does not include any applicable taxes. Client is responsible for any and all applicable taxes.
3d. Client shall provide an acceptable method of payment to OneAdx and shall take all necessary steps to authorize automatic payment of the Subscription Fee and service costs. By agreeing to this “Terms”, Client hereby authorizes OneAdx to automatically charge said method of payment for all Subscription Periods during the term of this “Terms”.
3e. Any additional payment terms between OneAdx and Client shall be agreed to in writing and set forth in an invoice, billing agreement, or other written document.
- Accessibility/ Maintenance/ Support
4a. We will make Hidemyacc service available on a 24x7 basis (twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week) during the Term, except for:
- Scheduled system backup or other ongoing maintenance as required and scheduled in advance by OneAdx.
- for any unforeseen cause beyond OneAdx’s reasonable control, including but not limited to internet service provider or communications network failures, denial of service attacks or similar attacks, or any force major events set forth in this “Terms”.
4b. ONEADX CO., LTD will monitor performance indicators on the systems and network infrastructure (its own and that of third party suppliers) in order to gauge the overall performance of it’s hosting services, and will take reasonable steps to address systems and network infrastructure as required to maintain satisfactory performance of Hidemyacc Software.
4c. OneAdx further reserves the right to monitor and reasonably restrict Client’s ability, without notification, to use the Services if Client is using excessive computing resources which are impacting the performance of OneAdx Services for other subscribers.
4d. ONEADX CO., LTD shall maintain the Hidemyacc Software and provide all patches, fixes, or new versions to Hidemyacc Software at no additional cost. OneAdx, however, said maintenance shall not include any major releases of additional functionality of Hidemyacc Software, or custom programming, which we, at its discretion, may provide at an additional cost as otherwise agreed between the parties.
5a. The Term shall commence on the Effective Date and shall continue until terminated as provided herein. Client shall elect whether the term will consist of annual or monthly periods (each a “Subscription Period”).
5b. Upon termination of this “Terms” for any reason, all rights and subscriptions granted to Client shall immediately terminate, and the Client shall cease using Hidemyacc Software and shall prohibit Authorized Users from using Hidemyacc Software. Clients’ data will be deleted after 1 month since their last Subscription day.
6a. Client shall use its reasonable efforts (but in no case less than the efforts used to protects its own proprietary information of a similar nature) to protect all proprietary, confidential, and/or non-public information pertaining to or in anyway connected to Hidemyacc Software, to OneAdx’s Services, and this “Terms”.
6b. Client shall not disclose or publicize the Confidential Information without the OneAdx’s prior written consent.
6c. Client shall use their reasonable efforts (but in no case less than the efforts used to protects its own proprietary information of a similar nature) not to disclose and not to use the Confidential Information for their own benefit or for the benefit of any other person, third-party, firm or corporation in a manner inconsistent with the purpose of this “Terms”.
6d. The restrictions on disclosure shall not apply to information which was:
- Generally available to the public at the time of disclosure, or later available to the public other than through fault of the Client.
- Already known to the Client prior to disclosure pursuant to this Agreement.
- Obtained at any time lawfully from a third-party under circumstances permitting its use or disclosure to others.
- Required by law or court order to be disclosed.
1. Related to the use of the software, representing the subject of Hidemyacc Software and this “Terms”, we declares that:
- Clients shall not use Hidemyacc Services for unlawful purposes.
- Clients shall not perform any activity or lack of any activities which may be deemed as an infringement, criminal act and it shall not harass, threaten, cause inconvenience to (an)other person(s).
- Clients shall not be encouraged to use or send information or software that violates any local, national or international laws or legislation.
- Clients shall not use or reproduce any material protected by copyright without the consent of the copyright holder.
- Clients shall not forward any material that promotes or offers information on illegal activity, or which encourages physical violence against any person or group.
2. OneAdx will not responsible If client breaches any of the above usage rules, it commits a material breach of contract and OneAdx maintains the right to suspend or terminate Client’s access to OneAdx’s Services or Hidemyacc Software or any data which is in connection with the violation of the above rules, with or without prior notification.
Usage & Storage
1. We warrant through our systems that any data, user interface setup or any other circumstances referring to the Client is protected, used and stored only in line with the relevant data protection rules and only for the purposes disclosed and allowed thereto.
2. During the course of the use of Hidemyacc, we warrants especially the following:
- Provides Client with a user interface that is protected with an e-mail address (as username) and a password, which guarantees that Client’s data can only be accessed with the username and password that Client has selected.
- Stores Client’s password in our database in an encrypted form, therefore it cannot be deciphered.
- Protects the data traffic of the user interface created for Client with an encryption that is in line with the current state of technology.
- Employs hardware and software technologies with high operational and data security to process and store the data, and it shall regularly check their relevant features in order to compare them with the requirements of the age and, if necessary, shall improve, update or replace them.
3. We shall apply the following security levels or solutions, or procedures providing the same or higher levels of security:
- Data center: Our servers are physically located in Singapore where servers are protected with the highest-level security measures.
- Protection against data loss and malfunction: Account passwords are stored hashed, our employees cannot see the real passwords and frequently applied back-up sessions to separate servers.
- Application-level security: If you lose your password, a new one must be provided.
We continually check the security of our system.
- Internal IT protection: Our employees are trained on the best security practices.
- We operate a customer service in order to facilitate the use of ONEADX CO., LTD Services for our Client, which shall handle reasonable requests in line with the intended use.
- We excludes the following types of support from the ones available through its customer service:
- 2a. We do not include initiating or modifying any settings in the user account, or creating, modifying, supporting or analyzing operating processes.
- 2b. We do not include analyzing errors that have occurred or supposedly occurred in Client’s Proprietary code, nor does it include searching for or repairing them, or providing support on them or even learning about them.
- 2c. We do not include learning about, analyzing, repairing, supplementing, improving or providing support on codes that connect our Service or its supporting system to other systems by user or its agent.
- Parties agree in a separate agreement if Client requests support with regard to the investigation, analysis, repair, supplementing or improvement of the cases listed in this paragraph in exchange for a separate fee.
- In addition to the above, ONEADX CO., LTD shall not be liable for any damages caused by any business logic or IT solution implemented by any person other than OneAdx based on any element of our Service accessible through the rights of the user account.
- After one-time written form warning, we reserves the right to refuse and decline any ongoing and/or further request for Customer Service assistance of Client, if such Client violates any of OneAdx’s representatives’ right to human dignity, intentionally obstructs the assistance, or in the case if any of our representatives’ are subjected to obscene or violating terms, behavior or being threatened.
Changes & Modifications to Terms
- You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on our Site or through Hidemyacc software.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of the Terms by posting the updates or changes to our Site or making it known through the Application as deemed necessary by us. Such updates or changes may be for reasons that include, but are not limited to, complying with changes to the law or reflecting enhancements to Our Site, Service or Software.
- Unless we state otherwise, your continued use of or access to our Site and/ or Service and Software following the posting of any changes or modifications to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to those changes and/ or modifications. If you object to the changes or modifications, your recourse shall be to cease using the Site and/ or Service and Software.
- Any typos or changes to fonts or styling are considered not important and will not be notified.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current Site, Service and Software shall also be subject to these Terms.
- We do our best to inform you of the updates, changes, modification or replacements of the Terms by our Site or via e-mail or through Hidemyacc Software, but it is your responsibility to check our Site or Software periodically for changes.
- These Terms enter into effect on September 28th, 2021, at 00:00 (UTC +07:00) and apply to all actions performed on our Site, Service and within Hidemyacc Software since then.
ONEADX CO., LTD
Facebook support: https://fb.com/hidemyacc
Telegram support: https://t.me/hidemyacc
Skype ID: live:.cid.45a22372eccc087c
Updated: 27th September, 2021