In order to create an account and use Hidemyacc services, a customer is required to give some certain information. Depending on how customer use Hidemyacc, that may included:
- Information (such as Email, telephone number or social media ID) by completing registration form in Hidemyacc.
- Your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process. Details of any request and transactions you make through Hidemyacc.
- Information about your activity on and interaction with Hidemyacc, such as your IP Address and the type of device you use.
- Communications you send to us ( for example, when you ask for support, send us questions, images, or comments, or report problems…)
We are the sole owners of the information collected in Hidemyacc. We only have access to collected information that you voluntarily give us. Any data you provided will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users.
We will not give your personal information to any third-party services. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contact us.
We value your personal or business’s privacy, so when you access websites using Hidemyacc application, Hidemyacc will encrypt sensitive data before sending it to our servers. We encrypt the following data:
- Session identificators stored in Cookies.
- URLs of active browsers tab.
We never store your password on our servers, only the master password’s hash is stored on our server for login data validation purposes. This means we neither have nor can see the original password.
We will use the information you provide to:
- Identify when you sign in your account.
- Enable us to contact you regarding any questions.
- Enable us to provide you the Services of Hidemyacc.
- Send you update notifications.
- Administer your account with us.
We are very serious in securing your data and preserving your privacy. When you submit sensitive information via Hidemyacc, your information is protected both online and offline. We never expose your personal information on Facebook, Messenger, Telegram, or any other third-party services without your permission. We do not and will not sell your data.
We have separate encrypted servers with limited access. We monitor all transactions with it and we keep our software up-to-date.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees with specific jobs (for example, support, customer service or technician) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers we stored personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
To modify or delete the personal information you provided to us, please log in and update your profile or contact our customer support.
ONEADX CO., LTD
Facebook support: https://fb.com/hidemyacc
Telegram support: https://t.me/hidemyacc
Skype ID: live:.cid.45a22372eccc087c
Updated: 27th September, 2021